What should you bring to camp?
Bring a packed lunch and drink.
Don’t wear your best clothes. If it is cold or wet bring a coat.
Safety Glasses are recommended for some activities. You can purchase them at the camp for €5.
Camp RulesWe aim to have a few simple rules which everyone can understand. These are as follows:
Instructions from the leaders must be obeyed.
Everyone must be safety conscious at all times.
No one is allowed to leave the venue without permission from the leaders.
Halloween 1 Day Camp 10am – 3pm
** Early Bird Sale €38 until October 3rd **
(with discounts for multiple bookings)
We have camps in the following venues:
- Cork – Lifetime Lab, Mallow, Midleton and Macroom
- Donegal – Letterkenny, Donegal
- Dublin – Donnybrook, Donnycarney, Drumcondra, Castleknock, Mount Merrion, Portmarnock, Rathgar, Terenure.
- Kildare – Leixlip, Naas
- Leitrim – Carrick on Shannon
- Limerick – Limerick City
- Louth – Drogheda, Dundalk
- Meath- Navan, Trim
- Wicklow – Ashford, Greystones
- Westmeath – Athlone, Mullingar
- Wexford – Gorey, New Ross